Friday, November 2, 2007

first post

Hi everyone,



this is Nizar, I'm form AL maddinah, (Saudi Arabia) and i have been in Toronto for
almost ten months. i finished the high school and i hope to study the university
here at york university. i want to study business and i hope that I'll be a business man
in the future.i like many kind of music such as, pop, hip hop, r&b and slow music and so on.
as you know guys i love soccer (playing and watching) actually, i used to play with a soccer team

for almost four years. on the other hand, i dislike American football. pizza, fish ,rice and pasta are my favorite food and i hate eggplanet. this is my seccond session at yulei.

i hope we will spend great time in this level togather!!

8 comments:

Cynthia said...

I am also very interested in any kinds of music.Music make my life living in Toronto much more colorful. Actually I didn't like the sports which American always play.My favourite sport is badminton.Anyway, that is very happy to be your classmate.

MINNIE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MINNIE said...

Hi crazy Nizar
You are crazy about soccer,aren't you?
I like soccer too but just watching ^^

LLL ora said...

I'm also intersted in any kind of music, but especially, like Pop and Rock, calasical music. Plz talk about the music, later.

KI WON said...

Hi... at first I wanna say it was nice of you to help me when I tried to make a link of our classmates...
anyway, I'm glad you're my classmate..
Let's have a great time in class..
bye

Leon said...

Nice smiling boy. Nice to meet you!

Haitham said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Haitham said...

hi nizar, i hope you become a business man. actuallty you are right ,there are some common things we share but the only differnce i think is that you may defiantly play better than me.
nice to meet you ..
Salam