Thursday, November 15, 2007

introducing my resarch topic

hi guys!!



as you know I'm addicted in soccer, so this will be my topic.

I will talk about the resent world cups such as, Germany, Korea and japan
and France world cups.Also, I will talk about some famous players,
(how they became players and how they became illustrious and successful )
.So guys, pleas send me who is your favorite player? if you have one.actually, Zidan
is my favorite player, he's rfom france, however,he retired form playing soccer.

also, the relationship between soccer and business is one
of my idea in my topic.

finally,I hope it will be great and interesting topic.

1 comment:

Brian said...

I will wait for your introduction about soccer because I love soccer even I have never played soccer....Maybe I kick the ball several times...haha. I am glade to gain some knowledge from your articles. I am looking froward to read your articles from now...